Friday, September 27, 2024

September 27

 Aaron Duane "A.D." White was born 1913

A.D. was the husband of Judy Burford (sister of my grandfather Lester Burford)

* * *

Alice Ford married Dallas Miftlin 'Dale' Miller 1874

Alice was the sister of my great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas

* * *

Benjamin Alfred Jackson was born 1895

Ben was the husband of Etta Arnold (sister of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks)

* * *

Beverly Jean Jones Radde died 2005 age 61

Beverly was the daughter of Evalee Hicks and Charles Jones.
Evalee was a sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford.

* * *

Charlotte Viola Sandefur was born 1906

Viola was the daughter of Nancy Hicks (sister of my great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks)
PHOTO: Mae and Viola (back), Malisa (my great-great-grandmother) and Nancy Ellen Hicks.

* * *

Dora Gibson Patterson died 1962 age 85

Dora was the twin sister of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.
PHOTO: sisters Lora, Julia, Dora Gibson

* * *

Harold Wayne Baker was born 1933

Harold was a son of Agnes Carter and Elmer Baker.
Agnes was a daughter of John Carter (brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold)

* * *

Melvin Thomas died 1980 age 89

Mel was a brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas

* * *

Omer Allen Miller died 1949 age 84

PHOTO: Omer and John J. Miller
Omer and John were sons of Josiah G. Miller (brother of Dale Miller, above)

* * *

Rita Rae Heinze was born 1949

Rita was the daughter of Eddie Heinze and Ruth Till.
Ruth was the daughter of Leonard and Madge Treat Till (sister of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas)

* * *

Velma Lee Barnett was born 1935 

Velma Lee is a daughter of Doc and Irene Hicks Barnett (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.