Tuesday, September 03, 2024

September 3

Alda Arizona DeAtley Johnson died 03 September 1960, age 73

She was the wife of William Thomas Johnson
William was a son of Jacob and Eva Herdman Johnson
(The Herdman family is related to the Treat branch of our family by the marriage of Belle Treat to Ulysses Herdman)
PHOTO: Ulysses and Belle Treat Herdman (sister of my great-grandfather Marcus Treat)

* * *

Louise Cooper Arnold was born 03 September 1927 
Louise was the wife of  Noel Arnold
Noel was the son of Marlie and Birdie Arnold
Marlie was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

* * *

Rodney Lee Rice was born 03 September 1954
Rod is what we sometimes call "shirt tail" relatives. He is the son of Dale and Halo Rice.
Dale was a brother of Eileen Rice Thomas (wife of Bernarde Thomas, my dad's brother).
Rod and his brother and sister, Rick and Tammy, were in school with me in Hartford, Michigan -- so they were more familiar to me than some of my closer relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.