Saturday, September 07, 2024

September 7

Amos Doyle Arnold died 07 September 1919, age 7 (typhoid fever)


Amos was the firstborn son of George Ned Arnold (brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks) and his first wife Jessie Tamsett
PHOTO L-R: Amos, George holding Opie, Jessie holding Obie, Wilma, Arbie

PHOTO: George and Amos Arnold

* * *

Donnie Jeneal Burford married Hugh Dean Weatherford 07 September 1969

I don't have a picture of Hugh Dean.

Donnie is the daughter of Neil and Mildred Burford

Neil was a brother of my grandfather Lester Burford

* * *

Dora Gibson Patterson died 07 September 1962, age 85

PHOTO L-R: Gibson sisters Lora, Julia, Dora

Dora Gibson Patterson was the twin sister of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford
PHOTO: Gibson siblings


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.