Monday, January 02, 2023

On This Day in Family History - January 2

 Pearl Elsworth Parker died 02 January 1923, age 34

Pearl was the brother of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat. 

He married Olive Mae 'Ola' Leeth 04 November 1906 in Pike County, Ohio.
They had four children:
Twins Ina and Mina, Roy Elmer, and Emerson 'Hen'

Photo: Twins Ina and Mina Parker
I don't have any photos of Ola Leeth Parker or Roy or Emerson.

Photo: Moses Parker, Jr. and Celia Campbell Parker
Parents of Pearl Parker and Massie Parker (my great-grandmother)

Photo: Massie Parker Treat and Marcus Elmer Treat
My great-grandparents

Photo: Massie Parker Treat holding me. My dad Richard Thomas, and my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas. Easter Sunday 1955.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.