Monday, January 09, 2023

On This Day in Family History - January 9

 Massie Parker Treat (my great-grandmother) was born on 09 January 1877


Massie married Marcus Elmer Treat April 08, 1896 in Pike County, Ohio

 
Left: Marcus and Massie. Right: Massie

L-R: Mabel and John Treat, Marcus and Massie, Jack Treat (John & Mabel's son)

Marcus and Massie had 5 children: Audrey, Ray, John, Christie, and Madge. Christie was my grandmother. Audrey died of  diphtheria before her second birthday. 

 Audrey 
 Ray 
 John
 Christie
 Madge

1 comment:

  1. Mable and John are the ones I know. They lived on High Street in Bangor next door to my Uncle Frank Stickels (my Dad's younger brother). We used to trick or treat at their house every year.

    ReplyDelete

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.