Saturday, May 06, 2023

On This Day in Family History - May 6

May 6 is the birthday of two of my cousins on the Hicks branch of the family tree:

 Ashley Nicole Ensor was born 06 May 1998

Ashley is the daughter of Melissa Anderson Ensor
Melissa is the daughter of June Barnett Anderson
June is the daughter of Irene Hicks Barnett
Irene was the sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford

Sarah Kathryn Gray was born 06 May 1999

Sarah is the daughter of Aimee Hicks Burch
Aimee is the daughter of Clint Hicks
Clint is the son of Olan Hicks
Olan was the brother of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford

Here's Ashley with her family

Here's Sarah with her family
Sarah is on the far left

Happy birthday to two of my third-cousins-once-removed (I think, something like that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.