Thursday, May 18, 2023

On This Day in Family History - May 18

Mabel Gertrude Myers Treat was born 18 May 1900

Mabel was the wife of John Dallas Treat.
John was the brother of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas.

John and Mabel had one child - a son, Jack
Photo: John & Mabel, Jack & Joanie (Jack's wife), Chris & Bill Thomas

This was John & Mabel's 25th anniversary. 
Below is the same picture, tagged with the names of all the people. They include Mabel's mother and father, and Mabel's brother (I don't know his name) and his wife. Also, my grandparents, my dad (he was 15 years old), my dad's brother Bernarde and his wife Eileen. The picture also includes John Treat's parents - Marcus and Massie, sister Madge and her husband Leonard Till and their son and daughter. John and Mabel's son Jack is on the far right.

John Treat died 14 January 1986. Mabel died 03 January 1987. They are buried in Arlington Hill Cemetery, Bangor, Michigan


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.