Saturday, September 18, 2021

September 18

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO...

Geraldine Thomas and LeRoy Herman Roberts 1993

This isn't a very good scan, but it's the only picture I have of Jerry and Lee.

Jerry Thomas was the daughter of Mel and Alta Thomas. She was my dad's first cousin, Mel Thomas being the brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas. Mel and Alta also had a son, Roger.
Mel and Alta Thomas with Roger

Jerry Thomas' first husband was Burton Hills
Photo: Jerry and Burt (right) Hills. I don't know the man on the left. I suspect this was Jerry and Burt's wedding, so the man on the left might have been the person who performed the ceremony...?

Jerry and Burt had two children, Susan and Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.