Monday, October 14, 2024

October 14

Emott Fred Louks died 14 October 1992, age 71

This is the only picture I have of him.
Emott was the husband of Delena Arnold.
Delena was a daughter of George Arnold and his second wife Eula Mae.
George was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.

* * *

Frances MacNeal Thomas died 14 October 1955 age 84.
I don't have a picture of Frances. She was the wife of Arthur Thomas. 

Arthur was a brother of my great-grandfather Charles Thomas.

(According to my dad, Frances was called "Aunt Frank")

* * *

Samantha Ranee Anderson was born 14 October 1983

She is the granddaughter of June and Bill Anderson.

June is a daughter of Doc and Irene Hicks Barnett (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford.)

PHOTO: Five generations - Irene Hicks Barnett, June Barnett Anderson, Randy Anderson, Samantha Anderson and her son Jeffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.