Monday, October 07, 2024

October 6 and 7

Coy Zacharia Davidson died 06 October 1998, age 61

Coy was one of twin sons Toy and Coy born to Obie Arnold Davidson (herself a twin).
Obie was a daughter of George Arnold, brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.
I don't know which one is Coy and which is Toy in these photos.

* * *

Dennis Leeth died 06 October 1945, age 40

PHOTOS: Daisy and Dennis (twins), Leslie and Beckie Parker Leeth with their youngest daughter Vera.

Dennis was a son of Leslie Leeth and Rebecca Parker. Rebecca was a sister of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat.


* * *

Julia Grace Gibson was born 06 October 1890 in Illinois.

Julia Gibson was a sister of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.

PHOTO: Gibson siblings

PHOTO: Lora, Julia, Dora

* * *

Toilvy Cleveland "T.C." Sandefur was born 06 October 1911 in Floral, Arkansas

T.C. was the husband of Wincel Jackson

Wincel was a daughter of Ben and Etta Arnold Jackson.
Etta was a sister of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.

* * *

Alexander Oscar Burford, Jr. died 07 October 1929, age 72

More about him in my next post.

* * *

Charles Hanriford Byrne, Sr. was born 07 October 1802 in Virginia

Charles was the husband of Temperance Gibson
PHOTO: Temperance Gibson Byrne
Temperance was the great-grand-aunt of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford (according to my handy dandy cousin explainer chart).

* * *

Elisha Forrest Herdman died 07 October 1932, age 70

PHOTO: Forrest with his sisters Sarah and Eva. Forrest and Eva were twins.
The Herdman family is related to the Treat branch of our family tree by marriage.

* * *

Elmer Cleo Carter died 07 October 1959, age 42

PHOTO: Elmer with his wife Lorene.
Elmer was a son of John and Amy Carter. 
John Carter was a brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold.

* * *

Ruby Lois Thompson was born 07 October 1894

PHOTO: Eleanor, Ruby, Nellie, Willene
Ruby was the wife of Raymond Burford.
Raymond was the firstborn son of my great-grandfather Alexander Burford* and his first wife Helen Virginia Lockard.

*(More about Alexander Burford in my next post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.