Tuesday, August 06, 2024

August 4

AUGUST 4th

Etta Lee Arnold was born 04 August 1900

Etta was the sister of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks
PHOTO: Annie (left) and Etta (right) with their mother Adaline Arnold

* * *

Georganna Thomas Spayde died 04 August 1992, age 84

(I wish I had a better picture of Georganna, as a child or adult.)
Georganna was a daughter of Roy and Mabel Thomas
(Roy was a brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas)

* * *

Leslie Renee Burford married Jimmy Colford 04 August 2013
Leslie is the daughter of Morris and Becky Burford
Morris was a brother of Wathada (my mother) Burford Thomas

* * *

Stacy Marie Jones was born 04 August 1987
Stacy is the daughter of Ted Jones
Ted is the son of Charles 'Buck' Jones III
PHOTO: Buck and Judy Jones
Buck is the son of Evalee Hicks Jones (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)
PHOTO: Charles and Evalee Jones and Buck Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.