Wednesday, August 14, 2024

August 14

Gregory Allen Thomas was born 14 August 1952

(Greg, don't kill me for posting this cute baby picture.)
Here's a more recent picture of Greg.
Greg is the son of Bernarde and Eileen Thomas
Bernarde was the brother of my dad, Richard Thomas.


* * *

Charles "Buck" Jones III married Judy Mock 14 August 1959
Buck is the son of Charles and Evalee Hicks Jones.
Evalee was a sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford.

* * *

Clinton Hicks married Janice Cole 14 August 1970
Clint is the son of Olan and Barbara Hicks
Olan Hicks was a brother of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford

* * *

Grant Landon Weatherford was born 14 August 1975

Then...
and now.
I got this picture from his Facebook page

Grant is the son of Donnie Burford Weatherford.
Donnie is the daughter of Neil Burford.
Neil is a brother of my grandfather Lester Burford.

* * *

Berton Sylvester Dunn was born 14 August 1883
Bert Dunn was the son of Mary Elizabeth Carter Dunn
Mary Elizabeth was a sister of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.