Thursday, August 22, 2024

August 22

Alan Kessler (my husband) was born 22 August 1954 in Japan

PHOTO: Alan's passport. His father was in the US military, stationed in Japan. His mother was native Japanese. They moved to the USA when Alan was a baby.

* * *

John Henry Hicks was born 22 August 1844

John Henry Hicks was my great-great-grandfather (father of Ulysses Hicks)

* * *

Melvin Lee Hombs was born 22 August 1919

Mel was the husband of Juanita Burford (sister of my grandfather Lester Burford)

* * *

Randy Jack Anderson was born 1960

Randy is the son of June Barnett Anderson.
June is the daughter of Irene Hicks Barnett (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)

* * *

Stella Frances Gibson Miller died 22 August 1968, age 80

PHOTO: This is a group photo of the Gibson clan, with Stella marked in red. This is the only picture I have of her. Stella was a sister of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.

This is a picture of Stella's son Glen Miller.

1 comment:

  1. I love Alan's baby picture! And I know Mel from California. He was very nice.

    ReplyDelete

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.