Sunday, August 11, 2024

August 11

Anna Gertrude Gibson Kinney died 11 August 1943, age 70PHOTO: Gibson siblings. 

Anna was a sister of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford

* * *

Richard Gerald 'Jerry' Hombs was born 11 August 1941
Jerry was the son of Juanita Burford Hombs.
Juanita was a daughter of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.

* * *

George Ned Arnold died 11 August 1939, age 50

George was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

* * *

Raymond Clive 'Bud' Arnold was born 11 August 1931
Bud was the son of George Ned Arnold (above).
PHOTO: George Arnold with his 2nd wife Eula Mae and their children: Bud, Clora Mae, Ruby, Delana, Bertha Lee

* * *

Melissa Janette Anderson was born 11 August 1963
Melissa is the daughter of June Barnett Anderson.
June is the daughter of Irene Hicks Barnett.
Irene is a daughter of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.

* * *

Moses Joseph Parker, Jr. died 11 August 1925, age 74
Moses was the father of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat.
Massie was the mother of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.