Nancy E Ford was born 02 August 1858 in New York
She was the daughter of William Ford and Isadore Halstead
PHOTO: William McMillan Ford
I don't have a picture of Isadore
William and Isadore had six children: Alice, Charles, Nancy, Kate, Stephen, and Effie
PHOTO: Stephen, Alice, Nancy Ford
PHOTO: Charles Ford
PHOTO: Kate Ford
I don't have a picture of Effie Ford
Nancy Ford married Charles Thomas. They were my great-grandparents.
Charles and Nancy had six children -- Clarence, Roy, Effie, Melvin, Renue, and Bill (my grandfather)
PHOTO L-R: Back -- Nancy, "cousin Wilsie from Buffalo", William Ford, Renue, Charles. Front -- Mel and Bill. The little girl I'm pretty sure is Georganna Thomas, daughter of Roy Thomas (not pictured).
Nancy Ford Thomas died in 1931.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.