Friday, August 02, 2024

August 2

 Nancy E Ford was born 02 August 1858 in New York


She was the daughter of William Ford and Isadore Halstead

PHOTO: William McMillan Ford
I don't have a picture of Isadore

William and Isadore had six children: Alice, Charles, Nancy, Kate, Stephen, and Effie
PHOTO: Stephen, Alice, Nancy Ford

 
PHOTO: Charles Ford

PHOTO: Kate Ford

I don't have a picture of Effie Ford

Nancy Ford married Charles Thomas. They were my great-grandparents.


Charles and Nancy had six children -- Clarence, Roy, Effie, Melvin, Renue, and Bill (my grandfather)
PHOTO L-R: Back -- Nancy, "cousin Wilsie from Buffalo", William Ford, Renue, Charles. Front -- Mel and Bill. The little girl I'm pretty sure is Georganna Thomas, daughter of Roy Thomas (not pictured). 

Nancy Ford Thomas died in 1931.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.