Tuesday, August 13, 2024

August 13

 Bernarde William Thomas was born 13 August 1927


Bernarde was my dad's brother.
PHOTO: Richard and Bernarde Thomas

I decided to post some pictures that I have not posted before (at least, I don't think I have)...
The back of this photo says it's Bernarde.

PHOTO L-R: Bernarde, Richard, Bill (their father) 
ane Boots the dog

This picture has Bernarde on the right and Richard in the middle. I'm pretty sure the boy on the left is their cousin Jack Treat.

PHOTO L-R: Ray Treat, Christie and Bill Thomas, Ralph Till, Massie Treat, John Treat, Bernarde Thomas, Mabel Treat, Richard Thomas

This is one of my favorite pictures of Uncle Bernarde. It was taken in December 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.