Saturday, July 06, 2024

July 6

Darren Clark Burford was born 06 July 1969

Darren was the son of Morris Burford and Kay Linville Burford
PHOTO: Darren and Morris

Emily Jane Stanley Gibson died 06 July1911, age 73
Emily was the second wife of Smith Gibson.
Smith was the father of Asa Gibon.


Asa Gibson was my great-great-grandfather (father of Lora Gibson Burford)

Fairy Jane Stoner Young died 06 July 1975, age 69
PHOTO: Fairy Stoner and her brother Pearl.
Fairy was the daughter of Alice Parker and John Wesley Stoner.
PHOTO: Fairy, John, Alice, Pearl
Alice Parker was a sister of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat.

Homer Carl Leeth died 06 July 1984, age 73
PHOTO: Dennis, Daisy, Kenneth, and Carl Leeth, children of Rebecca Parker and Leslie Leeth.
PHOTO: Leslie and Rebecca Parker Leeth with their 5th child, Vera Juanita.
Rebecca Parker was a sister of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat.

Marlie Alvin Arnold died 06 July 1970, age 71
PHOTO: Aunt Birdie and Uncle Marlie
Marlie was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

Nora Ellen Wright died 06 July 2005, age 75
PHOTO: Nora Ellen Wright with grandson Bailey.
Nora was the daughter of Viola Sandefur Solomon.
Viola was the daughter of Nancy Ellen Hicks (sister of my great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks)
PHOTO: Front - Malisa Hicks and her daughter Nancy ('Nannie'). Back - Nancy's daughters Mae and Viola. 

Theressa K Walters was born 06 July 1902
Theressa is somehow related to my great-great-grandmother Celia Campbell Parker. 
Don't even ask how. What I know is that she is my 11th cousin on my dad's (Thomas) side of the family, and her husband Clarence Walters is my 11th cousin on my mother's (Burford) side.
Theressa died in 2003 at age 101. (Photo was taken on her 100th birthday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.