Monday, July 15, 2024

July 15

William John Thomas was born 15 July 1980

Billy is the son of my brother Rick Thomas.
Billy was named after our grandfather Bill Thomas and our brother John Thomas.
PHOTO: Rick and Bella (Wisdom) Thomas with Brandy, Pam, and Billy. July 1980.

PHOTO: Rick with Brandy, Pam, and Billy. This picture was taken in 1988 (I think) at Red and Wathada's house in Downey, California.

This is the most recent picture I have of Billy.

* * *

Capt. William Treat died 15 July 1917, age 88
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how (or if) he is related to our Treat family. Still working on it.

Dalton Dwayne Tucker was born 15 July 1935

Dwayne is the husband of Glynda Carter.
Glynda is the daughter of Ned Jackson Carter, son of John Martin Carter.
John Martin Carter was a brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold.
(Glynda has been a prolific source of family history on the Carter branch of the family tree!) 

Delbert Dye was born 15 July 1910

Delbert was the husband of Sylvia Arnold.
Sylvia was a daughter of Marlie Arnold (brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks)

George Morris Hood died  15 July 1960, age 65

George was the husband of Ola Mae Owen.
Ola Mae was the daughter of Paralee Carter (sister of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold)

Samuel Asa Kinney died 15 July 1939, age 32
Samuel was the son of Anna Gertrude Gibson. This is the only picture of him that I have, cropped from a large group photo of the Gibson clan.
Anna Gertrude Gibson was a sister of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.