Friday, July 05, 2024

July 4-5

Cecil Myrick Hurlbut died 04 July 1972, age 83
PHOTO: Cecil and Nina Naftzger Hurlbut
Cecil's mother was Etta Eunice Thomas, sister of my great-grandfather Charles Thomas

Arbie Arnold married Homer 'Bill' Hayes 04 July 1930
Arbie was a daughter of George Arnold
George was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

Lora and Dora Gibson were born 04 July 1877
PHOTO L-R: Lora, Julia, Dora Gibson
Lora Gibson Burford was my great-grandmother

Jeanette 'Nettie' B. Durren was born 04 July 1873
Nettie was the wife of William G. Thomas
William was a brother of my great-grandfather Charles Thomas

Clarence Thomas died 04 July 1941, age 61

Augusta Reinhardt Till died 05 July1950 age, 72
Augusta was the mother of Leonard Till
Leonard was the husband of Madge Treat Till (sister of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas)

 William Charles Thomas was born 05 July 1899
Bill was my grandfather

Rita Rae Heinze married David Leroy Butler 05 July 1969
I don't have a picture of Leroy Butler.
Rita was a daughter of Ruth and Ed Heinze. 
Ruth was a daughter of Madge Treat Till (sister of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas)


Moses Joseph Parker Jr. was born 05 July 1851
Moses was my great-great-grandfather (father of Massie Parker Treat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.