Friday, July 19, 2024

July 19

Billy Jack Anderson was born 19 July 1936

Bill was the husband of June Barnett.

June is the daughter of Irene Hicks Barnett (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)

Carl Warren Stickels was born 19 July 1924
Carl was the father of Becky Stickels Burford (wife of Lester Morris Burford, Jr.)
Morris ('Les') was a brother of my mother Wathada Burford Thomas

Iva Jane Gibson Feller died 19 July 1953, age 68

PHOTO: Edward Jacob and Iva Jane Gibson Feller with children Anna and Charles, ca 1912.

Iva Jane was a sister of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford

PHOTO: Gibson siblings

John Martin Carter died 19 July 1944, age 66

John was a brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold (mother of Annie Arnold Hicks)

John married Amy Tamsett

PHOTO: John and Amy Carter

This picture is John Carter and Boston Dunn (but I'm not sure which one is which). 
Boston was John's nephew, son of his sister Mary Elizabeth Carter Dunn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.