Wednesday, May 08, 2024

May 8

Anna Laura Helterbran Herdman was born 08 May 1874

PHOTO: William McClellan 'Mack' Herdman and his wife Anna Laura Helterbran Herdman. The woman on the right is "Mabel" -- not sure who she is, but probably William's niece (daughter of his sister Mary). The Herdmans were related to the Treat branch of our family tree by the marriage of Belle Treat to Ulysses Grant Herdman.

Clora Arnold married Mick Raper 08 May 1948
I don't have a picture of Clora Mae as an adult, and I don't have a picture of Mick Raper.

Ida Florence Deselem Treat died 08 May 1968, age 79
Ida Florence was the wife of Estle Treat (brother of my great-grandfather Marcus Treat).

Ila Leo Orrell Cummings was born 08 May 1929
Ila was the mother of 'Captain Hank' Cummings who has written a couple of books about the Gibson family history.

Larry Eugene Riggs was born 08 May 1953
PHOTO: Harlan Riggs and son Larry Eugene Riggs.
Harlan was the husband of Christine Arnold (daughter of John and Gracie Arnold).
John Arnold was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.

Melanie Jean Radde married Theodore William Marvin 08 May 1993
Melanie is the daughter of Beverly Jones and Ted Radde. Beverly was the daughter of Evalee Hicks (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks) and Charles Jones.
I don't have a picture of Melanie's husband.

Nicholas Gibson was born 08 May 1765
Nicholas Gibson was the great-great-grandfather of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.

Sylvia Arnold married Delbert Dye 08 May 1933
Sylvia was the daughter of Marlie (brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks) and Birdie Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.