Friday, May 10, 2024

May 10

Adaline Lucretia Gard Gibson died 10 May 1931, age 81

She was the mother of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.

Dorothy Jean Cochran Burford died 10 May 2016, age 89

Dorothy was the wife of Joseph Burford. 
PHOTO: Joe and Dorothy (front), with their daughter Myra (back center)
Joe Burford was a son of Raymond Burford (son of Alexander Oscar Burford and his first wife Helen Virginia Lockard Burford)

Sarah Lavada Carter Tatum was born 10 May 1911
Lovada was the daughter of John Martin Carter and Amy Tamsett Carter. 
John was a brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold. 
PHOTO: Lovada with her husband Earl Tatum.

William Ford died 10 May 1919, age 87

William Ford was the father of my great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas.

This picture doesn't have anything written on the back, but I think it is William Ford. 
Maybe some of my Thomas relatives can tell me whether that's right or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.