Monday, May 06, 2024

May 6

 Ashley Nicole Ensor was born 06 May 1998

Ashley is the daughter of Melissa Anderson and Paul Ensor.
Melissa is the daughter of June Barnett and Bill Anderson.
June is the daughter of Irene Hicks and Golden 'Doc' Barnett.
Irene was a sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford.
PHOTO: Ashley (right) with her sister Annie.

PHOTO: Irene Hicks Barnett with two great-granddaughters, Alyson Mickey (left) and Ashley (right). 

PHOTO: June Barnett and Bill Anderson with Annie and Ashley.

PHOTO: Melissa with Ashley and Annie.

*   *   *

Lawrence Thompson Burford married Mallie Alice Lipsey Stutts 06 May 1939.
I don't have a picture of Lawrence and Mallie together.
PHOTO: Lawrence Burford is on the right. Joseph and David (Sr.) are his brothers. 

Lawrence was the son of Raymond Burford.
Raymond was the firstborn child of Alexander Oscar Burford and his first wife Helen Virginia.
Alexander was my great-grandfather (father of my grandfather Lester Burford).

This is the only picture I have of Mallie Alice Burford. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.