Saturday, May 04, 2024

May 4

Elizabeth Angeline Wylie Burns was born 04 May 1847

Elizabeth was the wife of Jesse Burton Burns
Jesse was the brother of my great-great-grandmother Malisa Burns Hicks

Joann Marie Lieske was born 04 May 1933

Joann is the wife (widow) of Ralph Till
Ralph was the son of Madge Treat Till (sister of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas)

John Breeze Lough died 04 May 1952

John Breeze Lough (shown here with is wife and children) was a great-grandson of Nicholas Gibson. 
My great-great-grandfather Asa Gibson was also a great-grandson of Nicholas Gibson.
Asa Gibson was the father of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford. 


Sarah Caroline Carter married Albert Newton Betts 04 May 1888

Sarah Caroline was a sister of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold.

Thomas Henry Williams was born 04 May 1909


Tom was the son of Charlotte 'Tot' Hicks and Albert Williams
Aunt Tot was a sister of my great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.