Saturday, May 04, 2024

May 3

Alyce Thomas Spayde died 03 May 2007, age 100

 
Alyce was the daughter of Clarence Thomas (brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas)

Effie Susanna Ford was born 03 May 1944

Effie was the daughter of Otho Simeon and Fiina Ford.
Otho was the grandson of Charles Ford, brother of my great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas.

Elizabeth Ann Johnson Garrett died 03 May 2011, age 76

Elizabeth was the wife of Melvin Baker
Melvin was the son of Agnes Carter 
Agnes was the daughter of John Martin Carter (brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold)

Euna May Hamby was born 03 May 1890
I'm not sure if Euna is even related to our family. My great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks was a professional photographer, so this might just be a picture he took at his studio. We do have another relative -- a Bullard -- who married a man named Hamby, but if there is a familial connection I haven't been able to find it.

Paul Ensor was born 03 May 1959
Paul was the husband of Melissa Anderson
Melissa is the granddaughter of Irene Hicks Barnett (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.