Friday, June 30, 2023

On This Day in Family History - June 30

I don't have pictures of any of the June 30th birthday folks, but since I took a shortcut yesterday I'm going to backtrack and do one from June 29th... 

Joan Louise Colman Treat died 29 June 2001, age 66


Joanie was the wife of my dad's cousin Jack Treat.

Photo: Joanie and Jack

Jack Treat was my dad's cousin - his father was a brother of my grandmother Christie Thomas.
Photo: John and Mabel Treat, Jack and Joanie Treat, Christie and Bill Thomas



Jack and Joanie had three children -- Terry, Jeff, and Jackie Jo

Here are the most recent pictures I could find of them (thanks to Facebook) -
Terry and wife Wendy

Jeff and wife Carol

Jackie Jo and husband (don't know his first name) Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.