Friday, June 16, 2023

On This Day in Family History - June 16

 Erwin Leslie Wells died 16 June 1957, age 66


Erwin was the husband of Renue Thomas (sister of my grandfather Bill Thomas)
They were married 22 November 1920

Erwin and Renue had one child, a son, Melvin Thomas Wells. He was stillborn (or died at birth) on 21 October 1921.

Aunt Renue and Uncle Erwin were still living when I was born, and I most likely did meet them, but I don't remember them. 

Even though I don't have any memories of them, I do have quite a few pictures:
Photo: Bill and Christie Thomas (my grandparents), Mel and Alta Thomas, Erwin and Renue Thomas Wells. (Mel was a brother to Bill and Renue.) This picture would have been taken sometime around 1927, I think.



Erwin died in 1957, age 66, and Renue died in 1958, age 64.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.