Monday, April 03, 2023

On This Day in Family History - April 3

 Martha Susan Walls Treat died 03 April 1915


Martha was the daughter of Levi Walls and Mary Ann Wallace. She married John A. Treat.
John and Martha had three children -- Belle, Marcus, and Estle. Marcus was my great-grandfather.
Photo: John and Martha Treat, with Belle, Marcus, and Estle

Martha was one of nine siblings. I only have information on 3 of them, besides herself -- Granville, Delilah, and Alice Emma. Granville died at age 4 months. Delilah Walls married (1) Andrew Clay, and they had at least one child, Amanda. Delilah married (2) Erastus Gardner, and they had at least five children -- Virgil, Roy, Walter, and twin sons who died in infancy. I don't know anything about Martha's sister Alice Emma Walls, but I have a picture of her, which was included with the materials I got from my dad when he was working on his family history.

Photo: Alice Ella Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.