Sunday, April 30, 2023

On This Day in Family History - April 30

 Minnie Pearl Cousins Cook died 30 April 2009, age 103


Minnie Pearl was the daughter of Sarah Elizabeth Carter and Daniel C Cousins.
Sarah Elizabeth Carter was the daughter of James Wesley Carter
James Wesley Carter was a brother of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold

PHOTO: Adaline Carter Arnold 

I don't have a picture of Wesley Carter. In fact, I don't have pictures of any of the folks mentioned in this post. But I wanted to post it anyway, because not many people live to be 103 years old.

Minnie Pearl Cousins married Clifford Levi Cook, and they had seven children: Edna, Clyde, Minnie, Raleigh, Atril, Fred, and Ralph.


Minnie Pearl and Clifford Cook are buried in Masonic Cemetery, Pocahontas, Randolph County, Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.