Tuesday, April 04, 2023

On This Day in Family History - April 4

 Arvil Franklin "Jack" Barnett was born 04 April 1906


Jack was the husband of Ruby Hicks (sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford)
Jack and Ruby were married 03 October 1926
They had one child, a daughter, Oma Dell

Jack and Ruby were married for 65 years
 

 
 



Jack and Ruby were both born in Arkansas, and moved to Michigan in the 1940s (as did Ruby's parents and some of both Jack and Ruby's siblings). So they were part of my extended family when I was growing up. 
This is how I remember them.

When they retired, they moved back to Arkansas.
*   *   *
Arvil Franklin Barnett died 18 September 1992, age 86

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.