Thursday, December 28, 2023

On This Day in Family History - December 28

Thomas Albert Nicholson was born 28 December 1884 in Arkansas

Photo: Tom and Kizzie Nicholson

They were inlaws of Dulcie Mae Jackson, daughter of Etta Arnold and Ben Jackson

(Etta was a sister of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks)


William Limuel Phalamil Hamby died 28 December 1934 age 77

I don't have a picture of him. He was the husband of Leona Bullard

Leona was the daughter of George Bullard and his first wife Josephine Tamsett

Photo: George and Josie Bullard and daughter Leona
(George Bullard was the uncle who, with his sister Peggy, raised John Henry Arnold, my great-great-grandfather)


James Madison Herdman married Cienda Agnes Brown 28 December 1873
They had nine children - Icy Estella, Perry, Grace, Alta, Verda, Harley, Edna, Maggie, and Joseph
I can't for the life of me figure out what combination of those are in this photo.

This is Grace, Edna, and Alta

I got these pictures from the FindAGrave website.

The Herdman branch of the family tree is related by marriage to the Treat family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.