Friday, December 08, 2023

On This Day in Family History - December 8

Clarence Wisecup died 08 December 1959 age 76

Husband of Nancy Campbell (sister of Celia Campbell Parker)
Celia Campbell Parker was my great-great-grandmother (mother of Massie Parker Treat)


Doyle Henry Arnold died 08 December 1933 age 9

Doyle was the son of Marlie and Birdie Arnold

Marlie Arnold was a brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks


Killough Marvin Burford was born 08 December 1907

Killough was a brother of my grandfather Lester Burford
I don't have an adult picture of Killough

Otho Horace Ford married Laura Johnson 08 December 1915

Otho was the son of Charles Ford (adopted stepson)
Charles Ford was a brother of my great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas
Laura Johnson was the 2nd of Otho's four wives. (Edith 1907, Laura 1915, Maude 1924, and Anna 1960) 

Sylvia Kathern Arnold Dye died 08 December 2003 age 86

Photo: sisters Hope, Dorothy Mae, and Sylvia 
(taken at the annual Carter/Arnold family reunion in Arkansas, September 1994)

Rodney E Wright was born 08 December 1960
Rodney was the grandson of Viola Solomon
Viola was the daughter of Nancy Ellen Hicks (sister of my great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.