Friday, March 31, 2023

On This Day in Family History - March 31

 Twin sisters Lottie and Luttie Thomas were born 31 March 1892




They were the daughters of William G. and Jeanette Durren Thomas
William was the brother of my great-grandfather Charles Thomas

Lottie Thomas married Sam Stephens. As far as I know, they did not have any children. I don't have any pictures of Sam.

Luttie Thomas married Fred Frazee.
They had four daughters - Juanita, Claudine, Mary Lou, and Barbara
This is the only picture I have of Juanita. It was taken in 2003. She is holding her great-grandchild.

This is a picture of my dad with Mary Lou and Barbara.

I don't have a picture of Claudine.

*   *   *

I don't have any pictures of Lottie or Luttie as adults -- that I know of. I have one picture that I wonder if it might be them. 
I kind of doubt if the two women dressed alike are Lottie and Luttie, because the older couple in the photo are Fords -- Charles and Effie Ford. I believe the younger couple kneeling might be Otho and Fiina Ford. If any of my relatives who see this can tell me for sure who these people are, I surely would appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.