Sunday, March 19, 2023

On This Day in Family History - March 19

 Georganna Thomas was born 19 March 1907


Georganna was the daughter of Roy and Mabel Colby Thomas

Georganna married Paul Spayde and they had two children - David Thomas Spayde and Richard Paul Spayde. I don't have a picture of Paul or Richard. 
Photo - David Thomas Spayde

I don't have any pictures of Georganna as an adult. Here are the childhood pictures of her that I have - 
I'm not sure who the little boy is. Her brother Russell was older than her, so this would not be him.



These 3 pictures were all taken the same day. The little girl is Georganna. The other people are Charles and Nancy Thomas (her grandparents), Roy Thomas (her father), Renue, Mel, and Bill Thomas (Bill is my grandfather), and Nancy's father William Ford.
*   *   *
Georganna Thomas Spayde died 04 August 1992, age 84.
*   *   *
I have a picture of Roy and Mabel with some of their grown children, and a grandchild, but I don't know exactly which ones they are. They had 4 children - a son, Russell, and 3 daughters, Georganna, Helen, and Ruth.


2 comments:

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.