Saturday, October 23, 2021

October 23



Dear Renue

I got your card several days ago but alas, I couldn't come to the social without crossing the lake so I thot I wouldn't come. Oh what do I know about you and Ray and the fourth oh you are a dandy. I am having a dandy time here. Cecile L

address:

Miss Renue Thomas

RFD #1

Bangor, Mich


postmark:

Oak Park, Illinois

July 18, 1912

10:00 PM


postage: 1 cent


front of card: Pavilion, Garfield Park


This is another postcard to my dad's Aunt Renue (Grandpa Thomas' sister). She would have been 19 years old in 1912. I don't know who Cecile L is. And I don't know who Ray is. Don't you just wish you could go back in time and meet these people? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.