Saturday, August 14, 2021

August 14

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

Gregory Allen Thomas 1952

Remember yesterday? Yesterday was Uncle Bernarde's birthday. Well, today is his middle son Greg's birthday. This is a picture of Aunt Eileen two years ago, on her 90th birthday, with her three sons (L to R): Kim, Mick, and Greg.

Well, that's not really what I intend to post for today. It's also the anniversary the day Michael Herdman married Jemimah Downing (1817). Remember the Herdmans, from the post a couple days ago? I spent a day and a half trying to figure out the relationships of all the Herdmans that I have pictures of. Never did quite get them all figured out. But I think I have some idea who they all are -- except for one 'Mabel' who is still a mystery.








Photos: 
Ulysses and Belle Herdman 
John Downing Herdman 
Elizabeth Faun Herdman McDonald Henderson 
Hazel Velma and Catherine Belle Herdman 
Elbert Lyman and Hazel Opal Herdman Grooms 
Dr. Paul H Jones 
Alvero Milton Herdman 
Children of Mike Herdman - Sara Ann 'Sis', Forrest, and Eve (Forrest and Eve are the same age, according to 2 census records, so I'm assuming they are twins)
Laura Helterbrand and Mack Herdman and Mabel 
Pvt. Robert Herdman 
Russell Herdman and Jesse Herdman

Got it? Well, chasing genealogy down a rabbit hole is what I do for fun nowadays. Oh, and as for Michael Herdman and Jemimah Downing... I don't have a picture of them. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.