Monday, August 02, 2021

August 02

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

Nancy Ford Thomas 1858-1931


Nancy was my father's grandmother, wife of Charles H. Thomas.

Charles and Nancy had six children: Clarence, Roy, Effie, Melvin, Renue, and Bill (my grandfather).
Photo: Nancy (left) with some of her children. I'm not absolutely certain who's who in this photo. The old man with the white beard I'm pretty sure is Nancy's father, William Ford. Next to him is Renue. The man on the right is probably Charles. The two boys in front I believe are Mel and Bill. The little girl might be Georgianna, who would be Roy's daughter -- so the man in the white hat I believe is probably Roy. Georgianna was born in 1908, and looks to be maybe 5 years old in this picture. So that would make it about 1913, in which Bill would be 14 years old.  

Photo: Nancy Ford Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.