Sunday, January 02, 2022

Reunions album - the album

 

Just a little pause to show you the actual photo album pages that I scanned, before I started making the digital pages I've been posting here...









It's a work in progress -- there are so many albums! I have a lot of cards and background papers and stickers and washi tape and ... stuff ... to put the finishing touches on them, but I get bogged down and have to take a break from time to time. Making the digital versions of the pages is actually easier and more fun.

2 comments:

  1. This has to be a time consuming task, but a labor of love. Consider yourself the keeper of your family archives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do see myself in that role. I have self-published four books of family pictures and stories on Amazon.

      Delete

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.