Monday, November 27, 2023

On This Day in Family History - November 27

Delbert Dye died 27 November 1974 age 64

Delbert was the husband of Sylvia Arnold. Sylvia was the daughter of Marley and Birdie Arnold. Marley was the brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks.


Moses Joseph Parker married Sarah 'Sally' Davis 27 November 1834

Moses was my great-great-great-grandfather. He was the father of Moses Parker II, who was the father of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat. Massie was the mother of my grandmother Christie Treat Thomas.


Tobin Richard 'Toby' Thomas was born 27 November 1973

Photo: Toby and his sister Jenny. 
Toby is the son of Greg Thomas. Greg is the son of Bernarde and Eileen Thomas. Bernarde was my dad's brother.

Velda Lynn Leatherwood was born 27 November 1947

Velda is the daughter of Vernell Hicks Leatherwood. Vernell was a sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford.

William Thompson Herdman died 27 November 1884 age 43

The Herdmans are related to the Treat family by the marriage of Belle Treat (my great-great-aunt) and Ulysses Grant Herdman. Belle was the sister of my great-grandfather Marcus Treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.