Tuesday, November 07, 2023

On This Day in Family History - November 7

 Shelby Jay Bridges was born 07 November 1946

Shelby is the son of Bernice Hicks and Jay Bridges
Bernice was a sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford


Josie Alvia Carter was born 07 November 1905

Josie's grandfather Wes Carter and my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold were brother and sister.


Katherine Michelle 'Katie' Siggins was born 07 November 1970

Photo: Katie and Kevin Siggins

Katie and Kevin are the children of Effie Ford Siggins

Effie is the sister of Della Ford

Photo: Della and Effie
They were daughters of Fiina and Otho Simeon Ford 
(Otho's grandfather Charles Ford was a brother of my great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas)

Ola Mae Owen Hood died 07 November 1973 age 74

Ola Mae was the daughter of Paralee Carter and David Jackson Owen
Paralee was a sister of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold
In this photo, Paralee is holding Ola Mae. This picture would have been taken about the year 1900.

Tammy Christine Jones married James David Harting 07 November 1997
Tammy's grandmother Evalee Hicks Jones was the sister of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford
(Tammy is my second cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.