Wednesday, November 15, 2023

On This Day in Family History - November 15

Charles McMillan Ford was born 15 November 1855 in New York

Charles was the brother of my great-great-grandmother Nancy Ford Thomas

David Thomas Spayde died 15 November 2013 age 80
David was the son of Georganna Thomas
Georganna's father Roy was a brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas

Dwaine Merele Rice was born 15 November 1921 in North Dakota

Dwaine was a brother of my aunt Eileen Rice Thomas (wife of my dad's brother Bernarde Thomas)

Ernest Timothy Hicks died 15 November 2018 age 63 

Ernie was the son of Lowell and Elaine Hicks 
Lowell was the brother of my grandmother Cleffie Hicks Burford

Helen Virginia Lockard Burford died 15 November 1897 age 41

Helen Virginia was the first wife of my great-grandfather Alexander Oscar Burford, Jr., and the mother of his first 3 children - Raymond, Edith, and Hazel.

Margaret Gard married David S Reel 15 November 1855

This is a photo of David S. Reel. I am assuming the woman in the picture is his wife Margaret Gard.
Margaret was a half-sister to my great-great-grandmother Adaline Lucretia Gard. Adaline married Asa Gibson and they were the parents of my great-grandmother Lora Gibson Burford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.