Saturday, November 04, 2023

On This Day in Family History - November 4

Calvin Burns married Missourie Malinda Holt 04 November 1853

Calvin Burns was an ancestor of my great-great-grandmother Malisa Burns Hicks. I don't have a picture of his wife.

*   *   *

James David Harting was born 04 November 1974

James is the husband of Tammy Jones (daughter of Buck Jones, granddaughter of Charles and Evalee Hicks Jones)

*   *   *

Leroy Herman Roberts was born 04 November 1931

Photo: Jerry (Thomas) and Lee Roberts
Jerry is the daughter of Melvin Thomas (brother of my grandfather Bill Thomas)

*   *   *

 Melinda Paralee Carter married David Jackson Owen 04 November 1890
Photo: David and Paralee Owen with children Clyde, Elmer, John, and Ola Mae
Paralee was a sister of my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold

*   *   *

Pearl E Parker married Ola Leeth 04 November 1906

Photo: Pearl Parker (I don't have a picture of his wife)

Pearl was a brother of my great-grandmother Massie Parker Treat

*   *   *

Reginia R. Linville was born 04 November 1916

Regenia was the mother of Kay Linville (2nd wife of Morris Burford)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.