Monday, July 04, 2022

Family History Miscellaneous album, page 69

 


Ulysses Fillmore Hicks, Bertha Ann "Annie" Arnold Hicks
my great-grandparents (the parents of my mother's mother)


Bottom: Malisa Hicks, Nancy Hicks Sandefur, Top: Ida Mae and Viola Sandefur
Malisa was the mother of Ulysses Hicks, my great-grandfather
Nancy was her daughter (Ulys' sister), and the two girls are Nancy's children

Cleffie Hicks and Irene Barnett (Luvenia's)
Cleffie was my grandmother
I'm not entirely sure how Luvenia Barnett was related, but this Irene was her daughter - as best I can determine. Cleffie's two older sisters married brothers Arvil and Doc Barnett, so I'm assuming Luvenia was related to them somehow.


Rosie, Odice, Odelcie Hicks 
children of Felix Hicks - brother of Ulysses Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.