Sunday, July 10, 2022

Family History Miscellaneous album, page 73

 


Ben and Etta Arnold Jackson, taken shortly before she died of tuberculosis
Etta ("Aint Ettie") was the younger sister of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

Albert and Sarah Caroline Carter Betts with their children Elgan Etho, Lora Modena Jane, and Minnie Magdalene Frances
Sarah was a sister to my great-great-grandmother Adaline Carter Arnold

William Medaris, preacher

Annie, Adaline (Maw), Etta Arnold
Annie is my great-grandmother, Etta is her sister, and Adaline is their mother (my great-great-grandmother). I have better copies of this same photograph, but this is a small original that was in the photo album when I scanned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.