Monday, July 18, 2022

Family History Miscellaneous album, page 80

 


Unknown family, the postcard is addressed to "Adlin Arnold, Caldren, Ark" and is signed "Maggie". 
I assume "Adlin" would be Adaline Arnold - my great-great-grandmother. The postmark is 1910. On the back of the card is written: "This picture was taken at Galveston TX. We had just come out of the Gulf bathing. These pictures are not very good but it will give you some idea how we all look. The children's hair was wet and didn't take good. Answer soon. Maggie."

Sylvia and Eldred Arnold
children of Marlie and Birdie Arnold

Viola Solomon and grandson Rodney Wright
Viola is the daughter of Nancy Hicks Sandefur (Nancy was the sister of my great-grandfather Ulysses Hicks)


Marlie Arnold
brother of my great-grandmother Annie Arnold Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.