Thursday, July 01, 2021

July 01

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

Lora Brooke White 1979

This is not Brooke. (I don't have a picture of her.) This is a picture of her father, Aaron Duane White. Aaron is the son of Judy Burford White. Judy's brother Lester Burford was my grandfather.

This photo shows my great-grandmother Lora Burford with several of her children: L-R Lester, Juanita, George, Lora, Deb, Bernice, Judy, and Helen.

In our family history there is this note about Lora Brooke White, written by her father Aaron:
"LORA BROOKE WHITE IS IN THE AIR FORCE AND IS A RAVEN (SECURITY FORCES).  SHE FLIES ON AIR FORCE ONE."


The USAF Ravens are an elite security force. If you want to read more about them, here's a good article I found:
https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Article/Article/1447621/airmen-take-tough-phoenix-raven-security-training/






No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.