Tuesday, July 13, 2021

July 13

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

Marla Lee Hicks 1973

This is her current Facebook profile pic.

Marla Lee Hicks is the daughter of Clint and Janice Hicks.
Clint Hicks is the son of Olan and Barbara Hicks.
Olan Hicks was the brother of my grandmother, Cleffie Hicks Burford.
(That makes Marla my second cousin. I think.)
Clint and Janice have four children: Marla, Aimee, Matthew, and Carrie.
Photo: Janice and Clint Hicks with Marla.

Here are the other photos I have of Marla...
Photo: Cleffie and Lester Burford with Marla and Aimee.

Lester Burford, Vernell Leatherwood, Ruby and Jack Barnett, Janice and Clint Hicks, with Marla, Aimee, and Matthew Hicks.

Lester Burford with Marla.

Vernell Leatherwood, Ruby and Jack Barnett, Cleffie Burford, Janice Hicks, with Marla, Aimee, and Matthew Hicks.

And something a little more recent:
Photo: Clint, Aimee, Marla
Clint and his daughters have made several recorded CDs. As with most of the family members on my mother's side of the family, they are all good musicians. Unfortunately, Clint's CDs are not available on iTunes. I have a couple of them, but I wish I had them all.

It's been a while since they posted, but they do have a Facebook page -- Hicks Family Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.