In 1993 I bought a "treehouse" for the boys for Christmas. My parents were visiting, and they helped me set it up in the woods behind our house.
This was the year I slipped on the steps coming down from the kitchen and sprained my knee. (That's Casey making fun of me and my cane...) Hey, I got two weeks off from work, tho... so there's that.
This was not Christmas, but in January 1994 it snowed one night while I was at work. Christopher was at home, and he took my camera outside and took some pictures.
In December 1994, just before Christmas, I got a dog. I named him George.
(Incidentally, Keith and I were separated in 1993, and divorced in 1994. That's why he's not in any of the pictures.)





No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.