Ghosts of Christmas Past - 1982, Casey’s First Christmas
We called it the "caca house". However, we did have some good times there. It's the house we lived in when Casey was born, the day after Thanksgiving, 1982. Here are some pictures of that Christmas.
The ornament (top left) was made by the nurses in the hospital where Casey was born. They were making them for all the babies born from Thanksgiving through Christmas that year. Casey was the first.
Keith’s mother came to visit.
Right after the holidays I took Christopher and Casey and flew to California to visit my parents. It was an unplanned trip, due to the fact that I had developed gallstones and was going to have surgery. My mom didn't think we had any good surgeons in Arkansas, so she insisted that I have the same surgeon who did her gallbladder surgery a few years before. (Well, that was probably just a good excuse to get her hands on my new baby.) We stayed in California a few weeks, I had my surgery and everything went well. And Mom and Grandma Burford got to play with the grandbabies.







No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.