The older I get, the more I appreciate the fact that we had all this family all in one place at one time. Hard to believe this was almost three decades ago.
PHOTOS: Morris and Becky, Leslie, Red, Dianne, Taylor (Leslie's daughter), Rick, Dave (Leslie's husband), Wathada, Kim Thomas and his wife Cindy. That child in the foreground (you can only see half of her head) is one of Kim and Cindy's, I think.
PHOTOS: The two Taylors -- Leslie's daughter and John & Lorri's son. On the right edge of the first picture is Wathada's cousin Cindy. On the right edge of the second picture is Karen (Morris and Becky's daughter, Leslie's sister). Bottom left: Heather, Lorri, Taylor and Taylor. Bottom right: Lorri, Cleffie Heather, and John. (That's me behind Lorri's outstretched arm.)
PHOTOS: Heather, Taylor, and Taylor
PHOTOS: Heather and Taylor (Thomas) playing in the snow. They didn't build the snowman. I just saw him in someone's yard and took his picture when I was out taking a walk.
PHOTOS: Taylor (Thomas) and his grandpa Red. Bottom right is John and Taylor reading books to each other.
PHOTOS: Cleffie, Heather, John, Red, Taylor, me.






No comments:
Post a Comment
You can sign your name to your 'anonymous' comment if you want me to know who you are.